Tell a compelling brand story about you on LinkedIn in such a way that you attract your ideal clients to you so that you can build the business of your dreams.To this end, a well-crafted 2000-character (400 – 500 word) profile is the cornerstone of your LinkedIn client acquisition strategy.If you’d like me to help you craft something masterful, reach out at the end of this explanation.
Build a brand story and persona on LinkedIn that will open up conversations with your ideal clients so that you can enrol them to do business with you.
- You fill out a questionnaire that is aimed at finding out your essence and clarifying your contribution:
- Your personality
- Your vision, mission and goals
- The persona of your ideal client
- Your products and services
- Your point of difference (What is it that you bring to the table that your competitors don’t)
- Your brand story
- Your call to action
- And, lots more
- Once I have got all the information from you, we set up a meeting and brainstorm the message we want to portray. This is your brand, and you have to have the majority say in it. I only guide and write the final manifesto.
- Once we have agreed on a direction, I go away and write your LinkedIn profile. You clear it, and we make it live on your LinkedIn platform.
- Thereafter, I’ll tune up your entire LinkedIn property so that it is fully optimised for LinkedIn search and your prospective clients.
- Once we’ve written the profile, I then give your entire LinkedIn profile a tune up so that it is 100% aligned with LinkedIn best practices.
- And, I spend an hour coaching you on exactly what you have to do to attract clients to you on LinkedIn.
Some examples of LinkedIn profiles I’ve crafted:
- Donna Rachelson
- Kai Cranko
- Yoke van Dam
- Phillip de Wet
- Morongwa Makgamatho
- Lizette Volkwyn
- Michelle Thwaits
- Stephan Louw
- Johan Kleynhans
- Dr Bill Price
Historical Characters’ LinkedIn Profiles
Investment R6 527.00 for the entire process which take 5 – 10 hours to completion.
What you get
- 400+ word About section.
- LinkedIn profile tune-up.
- 1-hour coaching session valued at R1700 to help you attract clients.
- As a copywriter and author, Jacques has written more than 12-million words circa 1996. He has published 973 articles; 323 on real paper (BI – before Internet).
- Sales copywriting skills (initially email marketing and later, sales landing pages): He has generated in the region of R27-million for his clients.
- He has ghostwritten and edited 33 books.
Fast facts for general interest
- He has led nine sales teams in the past 20 years as an outsourced sales leader.
- He has presented keynotes 1567 times both locally and overseas on marketing and sales. He has presented in Milan, Teheran, Sydney and Port Louis, amongst others.
- He has provided services for 327 clients over the last 20 years. Of those, 11 have been with him for nine years or longer (one for 17 years), and still retain his services. He is known for building deep relationships.
- He has written a small 62 000 word piece of text for his own account: What If Hollywood Doesn’t Call? A Fractured Monk’s Guide to Enlightenment.
- Here are some unsolicited testimonials pertaining to his writing here.
- He has 51 unsolicited recommendations on LinkedIn
- He qualified as a Dale Carnegie Instructor
- He has a Journalism Certificate from Intec College
- He has a National Diploma in Public Relations
- He studied under the unrivalled crisis and reputation management expert, Brian Gibson
- He was Past National President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa
- He is a Stef du Plessis Founder’s Award recipient for services to the speaking fraternity.
- He is a Distinguished Toastmaster
- He is a Toastmaster of the Year recipient
- When he’s not setting his clients up for success, you will find him spending time with his 15-year-old daughter in George, bass fishing, playing chess, studying military cultures and philosophy.