I’ve developed a persona that I believe reflects my view of the world.
I’m a Standard Bearer
I’m at my best when I can:
- Promote the wellbeing of those I feel responsible for
- Promote an ideal
- Promote the greater good
- When there’s something wrong in the natural order of things
- When someone fails to live up to his/her potential.
I play the good knight.
I tend to:
- Follow a strong moral compass
- To vocalise my displeasure with wrongdoing or incorrectness
- Take calculated action to right wrongs
I find it important that the job gets done. But it must get done in a way that benefits the greatest number of people possible and does as little harm as possible.
I know I’m often characterised as being sensitive and having more refined tastes. This plays out in my theme: to help others navigate this human experience elegantly and eloquently. I definitely strive for order, peace and harmony.
Because I enjoy rightness, beauty and love, I challenge or question things that threaten them.
There’s no doubt that I’m an altruist. I a champion of positive qualities, actions and attitudes. I also aid those who champion them.
You won’t find me often pointing a finger at someone else. I’d rather be making things right than showing them where they missed the mark.
I have the following qualities:
- Strong sense of right or wrong
- Quick to evaluate
- Passionate about morality
I have flaws:
- I’m not typically the life of the party
- I Equate validation with having done the right thing
This keeps me awake at night:
- What troubles me is that I can’t save everyone; as much as I want to
- Realistically, I can only help one person at a time and often I have to choose who I’m going to save and who not
- Making choices like this causes me stress