Looking for sales training courses in South Africa?
Please note that this is an archived sales training courses page and is totally out-of-date. If you want to check out new sales training courses, click on sales training courses and you’ll be directed to the most recent offerings.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Jacques de Villiers
The Business Generator
Due to demand, the Jacques de Villiers Group will be holding another public sales training course. We’ve contracted one of today’s most relevant and exciting sales trainers to run courses on sales for the Jacques de Villiers Group. The next public training course will be held on 17 October in Bryanston, Johannesburg. Find out more about the sales course now.
The Architecture of Selling Public Sales Training Course will end its life in its current form on 15 August 2012 in Johannesburg, South Africa. It has had a good run and since 2002 has helped 1 993 delegates become more professional sales people.
As a farewell present to anyone who attends the training course in the next month, I’m reducing the R1 897 to R997 per delegate. That’s a 47% saving!
And that’s not all …
A bunch of my mates at the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) have chipped in some bonuses for you (together, the bonuses are valued at R1 980 – you get them for free!) to help with the send-off:
- Book: 50 Ways to Position Yourself as an Expert – Douglas Kruger
- Book: African Wisdom for everyday living – Masiwa’s Journey – Stef du Plessis, CSP and Past National President, PSASA
- Book: From Barefoot to Snake Skin Shoes – Billy Selekane, CSP and Past National President, PSASA
- Book: Secrets to Success in the Corporate World – a compilation of practical success strategies from 10 experts from the PSASA
- Book: The Wanderer – Callie Roos
- Book and DVD: Body Language in Business – Richard Mulvey, Past National President, PSASA
- Book: Passport to the Future – Rinus le Roux
- DVD: How to Persuade Anybody to do Almost Anything (90 minutes) – Jacques de Villiers
- Workbook: The Architecture of Selling – Jacques de Villiers
- Ebook: And that’s not all … How to Sell Like a Home Shopping Network – Jacques de Villiers
- Ebook: Scientific Advertising – Claude C Hopkins
- Ebook: Stealth Marketing
- Workshop Voucher: How to Use Linked In to Generate Leads Workshop (50% off) – Charlotte Kemp
- Helen Nicholson and Paul du Toit, CSP have each donated some of their books for “spot prizes”. Yes, there will be questions, so you do need to listen.
- And, of course, we also feed you (2 tea/coffee/snack breaks and 1 lunch break)
😎 “Honestly speaking I have to say this was the best seminar I have been too. It was very insightful and not boring at the same time. A lot of seminars, you tend to find that after 2 hours into the session the person listening is completely drained out of energy but yesterday you made us want to go for another 5 hour session. I learned a lot from you yesterday and I woke up today refreshed and full of excitement to work more harder. Thank you so much you are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope you add value to the next person that you will meet at your exciting seminar.” Jabulani Buthelezi, Real People – 21 June 2012
You’re on this page for a reason, right? You want to close more deals more consistently and start earning real money for both your organisation and you.
You know you’ve got it in you to make it in the sales business, but something is not working because you’re just can’t seem to hit the target set for you by your sales manager.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Statistically, most sales people only hit 42% of their target each year. And, according to Lynette Ryals and Iain Davies in the December 2010 Harvard Business Review, only 9.1% of sales meetings result in a sale and just 1 out of 250 salespeople exceed their targets.
That being said, there is still hope. Salespeople don’t make target for a various reasons – three of the main being a poor attitude, no system and no training.
We can’t teach you attitude (you’re either going to love selling or you’ll be weighed down by the thought of selling), but we can teach you how to sell properly in the 21st Century.
This is where The Architecture of Selling comes in. It’s a field-tested sales process that will help you crack the code so that you can become an exceptional sales professional bringing real return on investment for your organisation.
😎 “I have already done R82 000 – it is really working.” Senisha Moodley, Real People – 21 June 2012 (one day after the workshop)
2012 Public Sales Training Schedule
|18 April||Johannesburg||Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|9 May||Johannesburg||Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|13 June||Johannesburg||Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|14 June||Pretoria||City Lodge, Lynnwood Rd||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|20 June||Durban||Royal Natal Yacht Club
||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|21 June||Cape Town||The River Club, Observatory||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 per delegate|
|11 July||Johannesburg||Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897.00 R997.00 per delegate|
|18 July||Cape Town||River Club Conference Centre||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897 R997.00 per delegate|
|1 August||Pretoria||Willows Country Lodge||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R1897 R997.00 per delegate|
|15 August||Johannesburg||Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown||1-day – 09h00 – 16h00||R997.00 per delegate|
Book with Simone Scholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071 670 2168
The Architecture of Selling
Module 1 – Self Mastery
The objective of this session is to master your emotions and your life and know your place in the world so that you can become a valuable player in your sales team.
1. Design a life of purpose and destiny
2. Develop a bullet-proof self esteem
3. Value yourself
4. Set goals for success
5. Visualise successful outcomes
6. Build unstoppable self-confidence
Module 2 – Sales Cycle
The objective of this module is to help delegates find the right clients so that they don’t waste time on clients that aren’t going to buy.
1. Identify your market (suspects)
2. Segment your market (qualified prospects)
3. Market penetration strategy
4. Engage market
5. Evaluate success (or lack of)
6. Feedback and Course correction
Module 3 – Sales Process
A sale is like a date. You first have to build up trust before you ask for a commitment. The objective of this module is to help sales professionals guide the prospect through a process that leads to a sale.
1. Build Rapport
2. Direct your prospect with an agenda
3. Present your value proposition
4. Do a thorough needs analysis with the 4-step identification process
– Quality of your questions will determine the quality of your answers (3 ways of asking questions)
5. Present your solution
6. Ask for the order (false close, trial close and 10 other tried and tested closes for gaining commitment)
7. Overcome objections
8. Get qualified referrals
Module 4 – Finding Qualified Markets
The objective of this module is to find qualified markets through networking and how to build a powerful prospect database.
1. Segment your clients into hot and cold
2. Become a master networker (fish where the fish are)
3. Build referral networks
Module 5 – Client Mastery
The objective of this session is to help sales people sell to the prospect how the prospect wants to be sold to. It’s all about the prospect and not about the sales person.
1. Find out your prospects dominant personality style
2. Discover your prospects buying style – visual, auditory, touch
3. Adapt your personality to fit the prospect’s
4. Tap into your prospect’s dominant reason for buying
Module 6: Mastering Persuasion
The objective of this session is to use the language of persuasion to emotionally arouse the prospect to want to buy.
1. Tap into the prospects psychology with 6 sure-fire persuasion techniques
2. Discover the power of hypnotic words
3. Neuroscience and influence
😎 “I reached my 600k target last month all because of yo phenomenal teachings! Big ups Jacques!!!” Pulane Modimoeng, Plaza Board – 2011
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for new sales professionals and sales professionals that need to get out of the slump they’re in right now (if you’re not hitting your targets on a regular basis, you’re in a slump).
Book with Simone Scholtz at email@example.com or 071 670 2168
- A 47% discount on the 1-day rate (R1 897). Your investment R997!
- R1 980 worth of bonuses for free!
- A great experience and serious learning!