Ramp up your sales through the Neuroscience of Selling sales training workshop
If you are as frustrated as anything because you’ve gone on almost every sales training course imaginable and you’re still not converting your prospects to a sale, listen up. Jacques de Villiers may just have the answer for your selling woes.
Before you start beating yourself up, just understand that the international average is that out of every 10 sales calls you make, only one will turn into a sale.
South Africa’s a bit gentler – we tend to close 3 out of 10 prospects. So, we have some bright spots to work with.
I don’t know about you, but I’d like to close 100% of sales meetings. But that’s like finding the Holy Grail, isn’t it? So, for me, closing 50% of my sales calls would be a big number for me.
There’s only two ways to do this:
- Qualify harder so that you see less prospects, but they are statistically more likely to buy
- Become a more effective influencer and persuader when you are in front of the prospect
Of course, the sweet spot would be to master both qualifying and persuading – then you’d be cooking. The Neuroscience of Selling half-day sales training workshop lies firmly in camp 2 – becoming a more effective influencer and persuader.
The Neuroscience of Selling Half-Day Sales Training Workshop
I read Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Robert B. Cialdini, PH.D in 1998 and was hooked on discovering how to influence people to buy. To that end, I went on a year-long study sabbatical and read everything I could get my hands on relating to sales, marketing, copywriting, persuasion and influence. Out of this, the How to Persuade Anybody to do Almost Anything workshop was born. More than 1 000 delegates attended that workshop.
Neuroscience has gotten popular appeal over the last five years (or has become more accessible). I once again went on a study journey and the resultant workshop,The Neuroscience of Selling was born.
On this sales and influence training workshop, I will share my research findings and how to apply them in the real sales world with you.
- How to manage your brain so that you can become the most effective sales person you can be
- How to build immediate trust with your prospects by finding out what makes them tick
- How to build instant rapport with your prospect
- How to get your prospect to like you (if they don’t, you’re dead in the water)
- How to use the right words, gestures and phrases to get the prospect on your side
- How to ask for the order every time, confident that you’ll close 50% of the time
- How to take charge of any sales meeting and lead your prospect to your solution
- And, more …
How to Persuade Anybody to Do Almost Anything 90-minute DVD valued at R300. This is the synthesis of Jacques 1-Day ‘How to Persuade Almost Anybody to Do Almost Anything’ Workshop.
If the workshop doesn’t meet your expectations and give you at least 3 strategies you can apply immediately, we’ll give you your full fee back. And, you get to keep the notes and R300 ‘How to Persuade Anybody to Do Almost Anything’ DVD.
R597 per delegate (includes refreshments, notes and DVD valued at R300).
|22 November 2012||Johannesburg||Bryanston Sports Club||09h00 – 13h00|
|28 November 2012||Durban||Royal Natal Yacht Club||09h00 – 13h00|
Book Now on Neuroscience Sales Training
Please book your place with Simone Scholtz on email@example.com or 071 670 2168