Sales Training: Using Brain Science to Increase Your Sales
If you are as frustrated as anything because you’ve gone on almost every sales training course imaginable and you’re still not converting your prospects to a sale, listen up.
Before you start beating yourself up, just understand that the international average is that out of every 10 sales calls you make, only one will turn into a sale.
South Africa’s a bit gentler, we tend to close 3 out of 10 prospects. So, we have something to work with.
I don’t know about you, but I’d like to close 100% of sales meetings. But that’s like finding the Holy Grail, isn’t it? So, for me, closing 50% of my sales calls would be a good number.
There’s only two ways to do this:
- Qualify harder so that you see less prospects, but they are statistically more likely to buy
- Become a more effective persuader when you are in front of the prospect
Of course, the sweet spot would be to master both qualifying and persuading – then you’d be cooking. The Neuroscience of Selling half-day Workshop lies firmly in camp 2, becoming a more effective persuader.
The Neuroscience of Selling Half-Day Workshop
Jacques de Villiers read Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Robert B. Cialdini, PH.D in 1998 and was hooked on discovering how to influence people to buy. To that end, he went on a year-long study spree and read everything he could get his hands on relating to sales, marketing, copywriting, persuasion and influence. Out of this, the How to Persuade Anybody to do Almost Anything workshop was born. More than 1 000 delegates attended that workshop. Neuroscience has got popular appeal over the last five years (or has become more accessible). Jacques has once again went on a study spree and the resultant workshop, The Neuroscience of Selling was born.
On this sales and influence training workshop, Jacques will share his research and how to apply it in the real sales world with you. You’ll discover:
- How to manage your brain so that you can become the most effective sales person you can be
- How to build immediate trust with your prospects by finding out what makes them tick
- How to build instant rapport with your prospect
- How to get your prospect to like you (if they don’t, you’re dead in the water)
- How to use the right words, gestures and phrases to get the prospect on your side
- How to ask for the order every time, confident that you’ll close 50% of the time
- How to take charge of any sales meeting and lead your prospect to your solution
- And, more …
How to Persuade Anybody to Do Almost Anything 90-minute DVD valued at R300. This is the synthesis of Jacques 1-Day ‘How to Persuade Almost Anybody to Do Almost Anything’ Workshop.
If the workshop doesn’t meet your expectations and give you at least 3 strategies you can apply immediately, we’ll give you your full fee back.And, you get to keep the notes and R300 ‘How to Persuade Anybody to Do Almost Anything’ DVD.
R597 (includes refreshments, notes and DVD valued at R300).
Please note that there is only place for 10 people in Cape Town as we are using the the Courtyard Hotel’s intimate boardroom.
The Neuroscience of Selling
Courtyard Hotel, Cape Town
11 October 2012
09h00 – 13h00
R597 per delegate (only 10 places available)
RSVP to Simone Scholtz – Sales and Marketing Training Administrator
- 071 670 2168