[et_pb_section background_color=”#7ebec5″ inner_shadow=”on” fullwidth=”on”][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Fullwidth Header” title=”RICHARD MULVEY” subhead=”South Africa’s Leading Seminar Speaker” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Richard Mulvey is South Africa’s leading seminar speaker and over the last 20 years has inspired more than 150 000 business people throughout South Africa to better performance.
Richard was recently inducted into the South African Speaker Hall of Fame in 2015, an honour that is held by just 11 South Africans including: Bishop E. Desmond Tutu, Clem Sunter, Gary Bailey, Dr Michael Mol, Billy Selekane and Dr Graeme Codrington. His 22 years in the industry speaking to audiences all over the world gives him the experience, and you the confidence to book him for your next sales convention or conference. Audiences love his humour but there is always a real message to take away.
Your delegates will be thrilled to listen to Richard but eager to get out there and put what they have learnt into practice.
Richard’s new keynote, SEX in the Workplace, is designed to uncover Some EXtraordinary things about each member of the audience that will produce Some EXceptional results.
[learn_more caption=”Keynote: SEX in the Workplace”]
Aren’t you tired of your team being happy doing ordinary things and achieving ordinary results while each of us has what it takes to be extraordinary?· In Richard Mulvey’s new keynote he is going to help your team uncover Some EXtraordinary talents.
They will learn how ordinary people can do Some EXtraordinary things. They will learn how to achieve Some EXtraordinary results at work and in their private lives.
First Richard starts with a S-EXposey. He will show you how your team’s attitude is creating ordinary results and how a little S-EX can make a huge difference to your bottom line. He will show you how S-EX can change your team’s attitude and produce very S-EXy results.
Richard’s in-depth understanding of motivation in the workplace and his ability to get the message across to your team in an interesting and often hilarious manner makes this 60 minute Keynote a winner. Laced with humor and innuendo this presentation will change the way in which your team manages their attitude and create an environment where extraordinary results are common place.
If you are looking for a S-EX change you have come to the right place.
This is what the critics are saying:
- “Richard has changed my attitude towards S-EX”·· Paris Hilton
- “Very S-EXy”·· Hugh Hefner
- “I thought I knew about S-EX until I saw this presentation”·· Rosie Cheeks
- “This is a load of Rubbish. In my day we never had S-EX”·· George Bush
- “I wish I had known about this presentation before I had my S-EX change” Caitlayn Jenner
What people are really saying about Richard
- “The team were talking about your “S-EX in the Workplace” presentation for the rest of the day and we will certainly be bringing you back to explore the principles in more detail.” Gideon Vundla Head Human Resources – Ethekwini Municipality
- “We hired Richard to present his “S-EX in the Workplace” presentation to our sales people. Not only was his presentation thought provoking and imaginative, but his presentation style was dynamic and animated. The sales people LOVED his presentation and should we have the opportunity in the future, I would definitely make use of Richard again.” Teresa Ekland Sales Operations and Communications Manager at ATIO Pty Ltd
- “I have seen many speakers and Richard Mulvey is up there among the best in the world. He knows his topic and gives a commanding message in a compassionate way. I recommend him to anyone who wants a great speaker to make their event an outstanding success.” Lindsay Adams CSP Past President of the Global Speakers Federation
This is a very funny keynote but has a serious side. It will change the way your team thinks about creating extraordinary results.
[/learn_more] Richard’s in-depth understanding of motivation in the workplace and his ability to get the message across to your team in an interesting and often hilarious manner makes this 60 minute Keynote a winner. Laced with humour and innuendo this presentation will change the way in which your team manages their attitude and creates an environment where extraordinary results are common place.
Born in London in 1951 Richard’s education included a traditional English boarding school followed by three years in hotel school and four years apprenticeship in some of the best hotels and restaurants in England. After switching to the contract catering industry Richard rose in the ranks through sales to regional general manager at the age of 28 before setting up on his own. After spending a couple of years travelling the world Richard was enticed back to corporate life and invited to come to South Africa in a sales director’s role for an international company in a service industry. In 1994 he left to write his first book Presenting for Profit.
In addition to a successful corporate career Richard has travelled overland across Africa in an old VW Kombi, worked for the Queen at Buckingham Palace, and successfully written and marketed a restaurant accounting software package called Trade Inn.
Richard is the author of 24 motivational and business books, 25 Training DVDs, 21 Training CDs and 18 Ebooks. He is a Past President of the Professional SpeakersAssociation of Southern Africa (2008/9) and a member of the Global Speakers Federation.
His style is as entertaining as it is informative and his provocative opinion will fire your enthusiasm leaving you with a desire to hear more and eager to get out there and do it!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_cta admin_label=”Call To Action” title=”Book Richard for your next event” button_url=”http://www.jacquesdevilliers.co.za/contact-us/” button_text=”Contact Us” background_color=”#7EBEC5″ use_background_color=”on” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”center” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” area=”sidebar-1″ orientation=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]