Close

Carl Schultz

[et_pb_section background_color=”#7ebec5″ inner_shadow=”on” fullwidth=”on”][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Fullwidth Header” title=”CARL SCHULTZ” subhead=”Motivational speaker, facilitator and business coach” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]

Carl Schultz - Motivational SpeakerCarl Schultz is an inspiring motivational speaker and facilitator who speaks mostly on leadership, business and success. He is the author of a number of books and programmes such as: Think Bigger, Your Leadership EDGE, My MBA, Unstoppable Confidence and The God Factor. All designed and focused on helping you succeed.

Carl has personally started more than 15 different businesses and owned three franchises. He has also personally coached more than 80 business owners.

Some of Carl’s keynotes

1. Think Bigger (Success)

This is a 20-60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size, perfect for individuals who want to be motivated and inspired to succeed.

In most cases it is our thinking that is the biggest block and the greatest liability in our lives. In this highly inspirational presentation Carl will help you discover within yourself all you need to succeed. You do not have to go across the world to find that hidden treasure at the end of the rainbow, in fact your greatest treasure is closer than you think. Carl will be sharing some of the secrets on how successful people think and behave. After this presentation you will be able to turn what you thought was your biggest liability or block into your greatest asset.

2. The Leadership Edge (Leadership)

This is a 30-60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size, perfect for leadership and management.

Every leader has an edge, do you know what yout leadership edge is? During this presentation, Carl is going to share a new leadership model. He will then help you find your leadership edge and combine this with the 8 competencies of highly sought after leaders. Only once we understand and master these 8 competencies and add our very own leadership edge can we become a leader people want to follow.

3. The other 10% (Business)

This is a 30-60 minute keynote presentation suitable for audiences of any size perfect for leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners.

It’s understood that 90% of all startup businesses fail within the first 5 years, what then are the other 10% doing right? In this presentation we are going to take a closer look at what the other 10% have done right in causing them to succeed. We will identify the top 10 behaviours that have given these successful businesses the edge in setting themselves up for success. You could call these the 10 habits of highly successful businesses. After this presentation you will be able to assess your own business and identify where you can do more to ensure that you are one of the other 10%

“My find of the year “Speaker and Author Carl Schultz” and I recently presented Change your Story together and the feedback (particularly for Carl) was phenomenal. Someone even commented that this was better than Robin Sharma.” – Jacques de Villiers, Past National President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa.

[/et_pb_text][et_pb_cta admin_label=”Call To Action” title=”Book Carl for your next event” button_url=”http://www.jacquesdevilliers.co.za/contact-us/” button_text=”Contact Us” background_color=”#7EBEC5″ use_background_color=”on” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”center” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” area=”sidebar-1″ orientation=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]

Leave a Reply