Start increasing your conversion rates with sales landing pages.
If you’re looking to hit your sales targets you should seriously consider sales landing pages.
The difference between a sales landing page and a sales page on your website is that there are no distractions to pull your visitor off your page.
On most websites there’s the navigation bars and other distractions that take your visitors off page.
You don’t want that to happen. You want your visitor’s full attention on your message. The point of your landing page is to convert your visitor to a sale.
Let me write, design and host your mobile responsive sales landing pages.
I’ve created a number of sales landing pages for my own account and that of my clients.
Check out the following links:
- Active Campaign: Figure out if your website needs a tune-up
- How to create a high-converting landing page
- Retail Therapy: How to make every client more profitable for your salon
- Influence and Persuasion Masterclass with Max Kaan and Jacques de Villiers
- Let me craft your lead magnet
- Let me write your biography, memoir or company history
- Eberhard Niklaus is your Strengthsfinder coach
- Jurgen Tietz is South Africa’s #1 Safety Speaker
- Self Esteem by Telana Simpson
- Choose Jacques de Villiers as your outsourced sales manager
- Etsko Schuitema’s Care and Growth Leadership Model
- Author, Andrew Butters’s new book: Eating From The Same Plate
- Coaching for Excellence – Get your free E-book
- Public Basic Sales Training Courses in South Africa
- Pre-Eminence Persuasion and Influence workshop
- Direct response copywriting workshop
- LinkedIn Social Selling Workshop
Ok, so hopefully you’ve checked out some of the sales landing pages. We’d be fools to not work together so that you can start hitting your sales number.
Connect with me and let’s see if we can make something happen for you now.