Marketing Resources – 4 December 2017
Here’s a collection of some of the tools I use to market my business.
They might be useful to you too.
- OneTab. Do you suffer from tab clutter? I do! I don’t know about you, but when I’m searching for photos and information for my presentations I open close on 100 tabs on my Chrome browser. To get rid of each one is a mission and it takes up a lot of memory on my computer. Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter on Google Chrome. This app is free and it has kept me sane (relatively – I take pills for the rest of my mental health problems).
- ShortPixel. Blimey, folks have a short attention span, particularly on the Internet. If your webpage takes more than a flipping nano-second to upload, your visitor has already buggered off. One reason for slow uploads is that the photos on your website are too big. ShortPixel gives you the same quality picture but reduces the size of your photos so that your web pages can upload faster. It’s for free (for 100) photos.
- Dux-Soup. Did you know that I have 4794 connections on LinkedIn. I get 7 people asking me to connect a day. The idea is that when you visit other people’s LinkedIn pages, some of them will come back and visit you and some of them will connect with you. Now, contrary to popular belief, I don’t sit around all day visiting potential prospects’ pages on LinkedIn. I use Dux-Soup. Hat tip to our own Francois Muscat for introducing me to it. The free version gives you 100 profile opens a day. The paid for version gives you 1000 profile opens a day. If you’re looking for more qualified connections on LinkedIn, try it out.
- ProWritingAid. To hire me to edit your book will cost anywhere from 20 – 50k. I use this tool to help me edit my work. It has everything you need to do an outstanding editing job. Get the free version to test.
- Hemingway Editor. Whenever I write a blog post or article, I run my copy through this free tool to make sure it’s more readable – you should too.
If you want more marketing resources, please sign up to my Find a Path With Heart newsletter.
Find a path with heart,