If you’ve spent money on sales training but your sales aren’t improving, listen up! Most B2B sales companies are still following the ‘solution-selling’ method that was devised in the last century and they’ve dragged it into the 21st century.
Sales training providers have focused on teaching sales people to align a solution with a customers need and demonstrate why it is better than the competition’s.
The game changing Internet has fundamentally shifted the way the 21st century customer buys. They already have a deep understanding of what their problems are and know what the solution is. So, if the average sales person comes in with a solution-selling approach, he is not bringing anything new to the table because customers know how to solve their own problems.
The first thing that is taking a serious hit as a result of the Internet is the concept of cold-calling. According to a DemandGen report, only 3 out of 100 cold calls result in a sale. This alone, must shift the way sales people think about connecting with new prospects.
Customers today are looking for companies that can make a substantial difference to their bottom line by providing innovative solutions and more. And, that’s your job as a 21st Century sales person – to go beyond solution-selling and disrupt the customers thinking so that you can dig out more value for the customer and the company you serve.
Insight Selling is a total win-win: The customer gets serious positive impact on its financial bottom-line and the sales company gets more financial reward
On the Insight Selling Sales Training Course you’ll discover:
- How to build a personal brand that instills total confidence in your prospect that you’ll be able to deliver what you promised
- How to use social media to generate more qualified leads
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an expert
- Why the opening is more important than closing
- How to end well and close with impact
- 3 ways to increase your sales with only 10% effort
- How to come up with innovative solutions that impact the financial bottom line of your customer. We’ll unpack the famous Boise Cascade case study to give you insights into how effective disruptive thinking is so that you can provide innovative solutions to your customers
- How to prospect less to increase your sales success ratio
- How to ask effective questions so that you differentiate yourself from the competition and get to the heart of how you can really help your customer
- How to overcome objections effectively using trusted neuroscience strategies. As you probably already know, only 9% of sales meetings end up in a sale. A major reason for this is that most sales people don’t have the ability to think on their feet.
- Neuroscience strategies that will get your prospect begging to do business with you
- How to present properly so that you increase your chances of clinching the deal
Who Should Attend
- Sales people that have been in the game for more than a year and have a concept of the fundamentals of selling
- If you’re brand new to selling, first attend a basic sales training course to give you a firm grounding