The Architecture of Selling
February 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmR1997.00
ARCHITECTURE OF SELLING FOUNDATIONAL SALES TRAINING
This foundational sales course is geared for new sales professionals who need an elegant and simple sales system to close more deals more consistently.
- It starts with you: Developing self-belief, self-esteem and confidence
- 3-Ways to increase your sales (New customers, Up sell/Cross Sell/Repeat business)
- The buying brain: Discover the influence and persuasion techniques of master persuaders
- Prospecting: How to find quality leads and get appointments
- General benefit: Build a case for your solution
- Needs analysis: Closed, open and elaborative questions. Find and widen the gaps.
- Social styles: Figure out how you engage in the world and how your prospect does
- Present your solution: How to pitch effectively
- Closing techniques
Workbook, tea/coffee and lunch included.
20 February 2019
08h30 – 16h30
HB Connect, Sandton
R1997.00 per delegate
If you have any questions, please contact me.
- Jacques is a highly skilled strategic thinker with a special ability to optimise your sales and marketing efforts. (Including social and other forms of e-marketing). I have used his services on many occasions. He has improved my lead generation and conversion programs. If you want to generate more leads and close more deals, Jacques is your man. Phillip de Wet
- Jacques is the most intelligent and fun presenter. His drive to keep learning makes his teaching very relevant. Jacques is always current and the manner in which he imparts knowledge is unique. His style is both entertaining and deep. Adele Biani, MD, FrontFoot Consulting
- Jacques is one of the foremost sales and technology trainers. His knowledge is practical and current. I would recommend him to any organisation wanting to move to the next level in productivity. Frank Furness, International Sales Speaker