- This event has passed.
Key Account Management
February 27 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmR1997.00
There a 3 ways to grow your existing business … acquire new customers, up sell/cross sell and keep and grow your existing customer base.
This piece of process has been crafted so that you can retain and grow your existing key customer base. In other words, those 20% of your customers who contribute 80% of your revenue.
Many companies are so focused on acquiring new clients that they neglect and lose some of those they already have. That’s got to hurt.
“You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck!” Rumi.
There are plenty of diamonds in your existing key accounts. You just need to know how to find the hidden opportunities by building trust, liking and credibility within your key accounts.
Our job as key account managers is to contribute in a meaningful way to the success of our customers. If we get that right, they’ll contribute to our success too.
This session will help you:
- Understand what it really takes to retain and grow your key accounts
- Find hidden contribution opportunities so that both your customer and your company benefits
- Design your own key account plan
What you’ll learn:
- What is key account management
- How to defend your key accounts from competitors
- How to retain and grow your key accounts
- How to create champions for your cause in your key accounts
- How to find hidden opportunities in your key accounts and get referrals to other key divisions in the company you serve
- How to influence and persuade your key contact to your way of thinking
- How to design and action a key account strategy
- How to deal with difficult customers/situations
- How to handle any crises that may occur
- How to negotiate so that everyone wins
The goal of the day’s process is to get you to walk out of the session with your own plan and the critical action steps to achieve you key account objectives. Your plan will cover areas such as:
- What’s happening in the account now (customer value scorecard, relationship strength, growth strategy and the like)
- Revenue map (current opportunities, projected opportunities and won opportunities)
- Account goals (critical action plans to ensure that you achieve your key account goals)
- Account administration (the process of making sure that you stay on point and in touch with each key account).
* All delegates will receive easy-to-implement blueprints and templates to ensure that your key account management plan is effective and sustainable over the long haul.
27 February 2019
08h30 – 16h30
HB Connect, West Street, Sandton
Fee: R1997.00 per delegate
EFT or credit card at Quicket