- This event has passed.
Key Account Management Training
March 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmR2197
ABOUT THE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
There a 3 ways to grow your existing business … acquire new customers, up sell/cross sell and keep and grow your existing customer base.
This piece of process has been crafted so that you can retain and grow your existing key customer base. In other words, those 20% of your customers who contribute 80% of your revenue.
Many companies are so focused on acquiring new clients that they neglect and lose some of those they already have. That’s got to hurt.
“You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck!” Rumi.
There are plenty of diamonds in your existing key accounts. You just need to know how to find the hidden opportunities by building trust, liking and credibility within your key accounts.
Just like a bonsai tree, a key account has to be nurtured, well-tended and shaped so that it can grow into its full potential.
Our job as key account managers is to contribute in a meaningful way to the success of our customers. If we get that right, they’ll contribute to our success too.
This session will help you:
- Flip from a predatory mindset (what’s in it for you) to a collaborative and contributing mindset (what’s in it for your customers)
- Understand what it really takes to retain and grow your key accounts
- Find hidden contribution opportunities so that both your customer and your company benefits
- Design your own key account plan
The goal of the day’s process is to get you to walk out of the session with your own plan and the critical action steps to achieve you key account objectives. Your plan will cover areas such as:
- What’s happening in the account now (customer value scorecard, relationship strength, growth strategy and the like)
- Revenue map (current opportunities, projected opportunities and won opportunities)
- Account goals (critical action plans to ensure that you achieve your key account goals)
- *Account administration (the process of making sure that you stay on point and in touch with each key account).
* All delegates will receive easy-to-implement blueprints and templates to ensure that your key account management plan is effective and sustainable over the long haul.
- March 15
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Sales Training
- Event Tags:
- key account management, Sales training
- Jacques de Villiers
- +27 82 906 3693