- This event has passed.
Inbound Marketing For Beginners
February 27 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmR210
I’m a keen Bass fisherman. If I had a Rand for every fish that’s bitten on my lure that I’ve lost, I wouldn’t be working and would be fishing full-time.
Marketing is a lot like fishing. Often our prospect bites on something we’ve thrown into the water. Sometimes we strike and we miss. Other times we don’t even know that we had a bite. And, of course, sometimes we strike and actually manage to land the fish.
Inbound Marketing for Beginners is about striking and setting the hook so that you can land your catch.
The 3-hour workshop has been designed for entrepreneurs who are struggling and failing to attract prospects and convert them to customers.
Why not check out what you’ll learn
- How to build an opt-in email database using lead magnets (people actually send you an email address and allow you to market to them)
- How to turn a cold email list into a hot sales-generating machine
- How to make sure you have a clean email list so that you have more chance of landing your marketing message
- How to craft an appealing lead magnet – you’ll get 20+ lead magnet ideas you can try immediately
- How to craft a sales landing page that closes more sales more consistently
- How to write compelling and converting sales copy
- How to take your prospect on a marketing journey until he/she is ready to buy
- How use lead scoring to figure out exactly when your prospect is hot to purchase
- How to test your marketing campaigns to figure out what works and what doesn’t so that you can course correct as you go
BOOK on QUICKET
R210 per person
Skoobs Theatre of Books
09h30 – 12h30