Copywriting Secrets For Successful Sales
… Are you disappointed with the poor sales results from your website?
… Is your copywriting a damp squib … leaving you with failed sales campaigns?
… Do you think that social media marketing is just a big fat waste of time?
If you’re not getting the results you hoped for from your …
- email marketing
- social media marketing efforts
… you should seriously consider attending the Copywriting Secrets for Successful Sales 1-day seminar
The seminar is broken into 3 strategies for effective direct marketing:
- How to write effective sales letters to drive search engine traffic and get your target audience to engage with, and take action on your content
- How to search engine optimise your website properly
- How to use blogging as the foundation of a successful social media marketing strategy
- How easy it was for me to create a website that turned over R900 000 a year
- How one sales letter netted me R27 967 in a week
- A 9-step process to write sales letters and content that sells
- 3-steps to increasing your business
- Why negative motivation pulls more attention than positive motivation and how to use that to your sales advantage
- How to use the pulling power of persuasive words to punch up your sales copy
- What the most effective call-to-action is and how to use it properly to close more sales more consistently
- What is more effective – long copy and short copy?
- How to get onto the 1st page of Google with solid, field tested SEO strategies
- Why you should consider PPC in your mix … it’s more honest than SEO
- How to create a set of keywords that will give you an unbelievable edge over your competitors when it comes to search and positioning
- How to make your web page sticky so that your visitors have to literally force themselves off your site
- How to design a successful article marketing strategy
- How to use your blog as an effective marketing and branding tool
- How to influence your target audience every step of the way
Thank you for a great seminar. It was inspiring, informative, helpful and really hands-on. I can only highly recommend it to anybody out there who has a website, who is designing a website and who wants to say on top of things when it comes to marketing. This is seriously good stuff!
Melanie Zimmerman, Chief Executive Officer, Exclusive Serenity
Give me a day and I’ll give you sales results
I’m so confident in this material that I guarantee that you will be able to write extraordinary deal-closing sales letters, tune up your website so that you can get onto the first page of Google, attract more quality visitors and blog for better business.
Case Study: Getting on the first page of Google in ONE Day
I put this page up with the keyword phrase ‘sales and copywriting speaker‘ on 12 May 2013. It was #1 on Google for organic search on 13 May 2013. You will learn this simple strategy on the Copywriting Secrets for Successful Sales half-day workshop.
My No-Brainer Guarantee
I’ll make a deal with you. If after 6 months of using my copywriting system, you have seen no significant upswing in your sales and website rankings, I’ll refund you your full fee. This includes the notes and bonuses. Could anything be fairer?
Speaking about bonuses …
- You’ll receive easy-to-use templates for your sales letters and website SEO strategies. These alone are worth the price of admission. They will save you hours of writing
- How to Persuade Anybody to Do Almost Anything DVD – Value = R300
- Hard-Core Strategy: The Agenda by Bertie du Plessis, PHd – Value R98
- How to Overcome Objections E-Book by Jacques de Villiers – Value R47
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Marketing managers
- Web content writers
- Web champions
- Corporate Marketing Departments
What Folks Are Saying …
Anyone who can’t apply at least five of your tips immediately to radically improve their sales results needs a brain transplant.
Paul du Toit, Managing Director, Congruence Group
I’ve attended one of Jacques’s presentations on Internet marketing. Brilliant value for money and he really shares openly. A great presence and personality as a presenter, and important for me … a humble man. I have much respect for Jacques and can really recommend him.
Wolfgang Riebe, Professional Speaker, Author
I have been on a couple of seminars that Jacques has facilitated and the information that he has imparted has been a Business Changing Event. We at Capacity Company have applied the information that we had been taught and it has literally changed the way we do business. Thank you Jacques.
Lars Lofstrand, Owner, The Capacity Company
Jacques has a pin-point understanding of what it takes to succeed on Internet search engines, and as a speaker he has the ability to convey these “other-worldly” concepts in a concise and usable manner.
Erich Vermeulen, Professional Speaker
There are very few business people out there with as sharp a grasp of human nature, what motivates people, what compels people and how people think, as Jacques de Villiers. Jacques has combined knowledge and experienced gained over many years in diverse spheres of industry into various impactful offerings in the form of writing, training, motivation and speaking – and he’s done it cleverly, wittily and effectively. It has been a pleasure to collaborate with Jacques over the years – I look forward to many more years of learning from him and I encourage others to make contact with him and begin doing the same.
Tiffany Markman, Copywriter, Editor and Trainer