Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Time: 09h00 – 16h00
Venue: Evertsdal Guest House, Durbanville, Cape Town
This course can also be run in-company.
Jacques de Villiers has crafted a new course for sales professionals who have been in the saddle for a while but are not cutting it right now or who just want to get that extra edge over their competitors. Let’s face it, it is a different business-to-business (B2B) ‘sales’ world out there now. What worked two years ago is certainly not working now. I don’t need to tell you that the economy is tougher, nor do I need to tell you that the prospect of today is also a different animal altogether. The truth is that today’s B2B buyer is more sophisticated and needs an altogether new approach.
Prospecting is Dead
Remember the ‘good old days’ when you phoned 10 people for an appointment and you got to see three. Those days are gone. I’ll bet my last cent that the ratios run more to every 30 people you phone, you get an appointment with one. You’ve got more chance of going to your prospect’s voice mail and of headed off at the pass by her gatekeeper than you have of actually connecting face-to-face. Old school prospecting and selling is dead.
How to Sell Face-To-Face in a Digital World
Is designed to help sales professionals come to terms with the new selling playing field, adapt to it and master it so that they can make more sales.
On the Master Class you’ll discover:
- How to master yourself and the new environment you are selling into.
- How to create a profile on your ideal client so that you can laser focus on those prospects that really matter and discard those that don’t. This strategy alone will ensure that you don’t lose 20 hours a week.
- Where to find your ideal client on the Internet and through social media.
- Why it is important to position yourself and your company as #1 in your market space.
- How to narrow your focus and niche your product or service even if you have multiple offerings and multiple markets.
- How to craft power scripts that will get you an appointment more often than not.
- How to write and deliver compelling voice messages to ensure that your prospect phones you back.
- How to position yourself as an expert. Tip: The 21st Century buyer is not interested in fluffy, flabby generalists. She’s looking for laser focused experts that can solve her particular problem.
- How to tell your company’s and your story so that you can emotionally connect with your prospect and get her to favour you over your competitors.
- How to use Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and Linked In for prospecting and sales success. Yes, I know you don’t want to get into this space because it is an unknown and it is scary. All I know is that companies that are allowing their sales force to get into conversation with their clients and prospects are in many cases doubling and tripling their sales. The truth is that you have to embrace social media or go the way of the dinosaur.
- How to conduct an effective sales meeting. There’s no doubt that the sale still happens belly-to-belly and eyeball-to-eyeball. The problem is that most sales people still haven’t mastered this important aspect of the sale. If you don’t believe me, consider what the Harvard Business Review claimed in 2010: “Only 9.1% of sales meetings result in a sale and just 1 out of 250 sales people exceed their targets.”
About Jacques de Villiers
Jacques is a sales and marketing strategist who specialises in developing sales professionals, sales managers and sales/marketing teams. He has more than 170 companies close more deals more consistently through his Architecture of Selling Systems since 1998.
R1997.00 per delegate
- The Architecture of Selling Manual
- Template: How to Profile Your Ideal Client
- Template: How to Write A Compelling Script to Secure Qualified Appointments
- Template: How to Write an Effective Voice Message
- And, of course, refreshments
- Secrets to Success in the Corporate World. This book is packed full of strategies that you can use to ensure you succeed at work and in life. It has been co-created by 10 of South Africa’s leading people empowerment experts. Value: R150
- How to Persuade Anybody to do Almost Anything. This DVD contains the six essential strategies that influence people to buy.
Contact Simone Scholtz 071 670 2168 email@example.com